Thursday, January 7, 2010

SUGAR on the Silver Screen...











OK, so it's been since April 2008, when Dreamworks films totally made my day and asked if they could film a scene in SUGAR! Well, duh... yeah! "She's Out of My League", starring Jay Baruchel, Krysten Ritter and Alice Eve, released their trailer and guess who made the cut?! SUGAR! Watch the YouTube and at marker 1:32 you will see my sweet little store. We are very excited to now be recognized nationally in the movie industry. Look for "She's Out of My League" to come out in theaters this Spring 2010. Also, keep your eye out for a SUGAR event including the movie a party and a sugary contest!





"She's Out of My League" is filmed in Pittsburgh and is about an average "Joe" meeting the perfect girl, but his lack of confidence and influence from his friends and family pick away at the relationship. A Dreamworks Romantic comedy and in theatres this Spring!!

1 comment: