Tuesday, August 4, 2009

IronNiece and SUGAR!


Let's just say, WOW! Ladies, how many of you have grown up hoping one day you could actually be Barbie? Last Friday at Alter bar I had my shot, and rocked it! The fashion show was "out of the box" celebration of Barbie's fiftieth anniversary. There was a Barbie dream house, Barbie music, all things pink and every Barbie you could ever dream up on one stage. I must say though, I was super fortunate to be wearing the custom made couture of IronNiece. Kari Kramer of IronNiece is more than a designer in my opinion, she makes dreams come true. Kari lives in Pittsburgh and creates one-of-a kind dresses and garments that have jaws dropping at every glance. Perfect for black tie, gala's or just a night out with the girls. Though IronNiece isn't always available at SUGAR, you can find out more about Kari and what she can do for your next big night ( or dreams ) by contacting me at katie@sugarboutique.com or comment to my blog.
Thanks so much!
Katie
SUGAR boutique hours: Tues 11-6 Wed and Thurs 11-7 Friday and Sat 11-6 Sunday 12-3
3703 Butler Street; Lawrenceville

No comments:

Post a Comment